This self-paced course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Any point Platform to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use Any point Platform discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second part, students focus on using Mule and Any point Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and/or integrations.
This course is not for developers and architects who are going to take the Any point Platform Development: Fundamentals course or the self-study Mule Soft U Development Fundamentals course, which include this content and much more.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of application networks and API-led connectivity.
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets.
- Use flow designer to build integration apps that consume APIs from Exchange and transform data.
- Use API designer to define APIs with RAML and make them discoverable by adding them to Exchange.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build APIs that connect to databases and transform data with DataWeave.
- Deploy API implementations to CloudHub.
- Use API Manager to create and deploy API proxies that govern access to APIs.